Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ollie Web Halloween Dance

Tonight was a great night!

I coach the University of Nebraska-Omaha Dance Team in my free time!(ha...what free time!)

Anyway - tonight the team, along with Aubrey, Molly and I helped with the Ollie Web Center's Halloween Dance. The Ollie Web Center is an organization for the advancement of children and adults with disabilities. There were over 150 individuals with varying disabilities that attended the event. It was a BLAST!

We all dressed up - I was a baseball player, Aubrey was the cutest ballerina ever and Molly was a little duck!

My dance team members had fun mingling and serving food and they really did a great job of keeping the dance floor active all night. They spontaneously started a limbo line and a congo line and were teaching a few dance moves (and learning a few too)! One of my dancers said it was the most fun dance she had ever been to over all the high school and wedding dances in her life!

It was so fun. I can't wait to get the pictures up!

Well - I'm wiped out - I'm going to bed!

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are glad you had so much fun, your deserved it after such a stressful week. Love, Mom and Dad

Heather said...

Glad you had fun. Can't wait to see you all. When is Thanksgiving?