Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pictures

We had a pretty un-eventful Halloween - - it was fabulous! We went out to eat and then came home and played with the girls a bit before they went to bed. But don't worry - there was ample opportunity to dress up the day before at the daycare Fall Festival.

Here are a couple of pictures:

Aubrey's Class at Daycare. All the kids love her - -they all call her "Aubie"


Aubrey, Molly and Aubrey's teacher Miss Katie. Molly was zonked out for the costume parade.

Aubrey was so excited when Chris got there!


Aubrey and a friend from daycare - she's doing such a good job sitting balanced on the chair.



Molly the Duck! PS - Aubrey wore that last year at 1 year old and it fit Molly pretty well at nearly 6 months!




That's all for now - -I hear the kids getting up from their nap!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So
cute! Nice pictures. We miss you!


Grandma McGill

ckochs said...

ELISE!!! Cute pics...I love Aubrey pink fluffy Tutu! Brandi emailed me your blog. Man, time flies! I didn't even know you had two! Aubrey's story is so touching and even though the diagnosis was, I'm sure, unimaginable, God could not have chosen a better or more proactive mom and dad than you and Chris! Both of your girls look like sweethearts!
If you get a chance, come on over to my blog ckochs.blogspot.com! It's great to see you! Don't be a stranger!

Anonymous said...

Elise,

I am so glad that you have a blog. I have thought a lot about you and especially Aubrey and have wondered how you are doing. She is adorable and I can see how she would put a smile on anyone's face. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of you guys. You are such great parents!